Welcome to The Healthy(ish) Home!
I’m Tricia! At 25 years old I am a work-from-home mom with a beautiful toddler. As a family we focus on nutrition and health, but believe in the 80/20 rule. It’s not possible to be perfect all of the time. I hope I can encourage you on your life journey by sharing mine! This blog contains our toddler’s life/hacks, motherhood stories, parenting tips and delicious healthy(ish) recipes.
I started this blog because once I became a stay-at-home mom I stop creating and having time for myself. I love marketing, social media, and web/logo design. My blog gives me a creative outlet and allows me to connect with all of you! Follow along with our life on Facebook and Instagram.
10 Fact About Me You Probably Didn’t Know
- I was born and raised in Alaska, but I don’t plan raising our children here.
- Growing up with 3 brothers made me a stronger person.
- I received a scholarship to play college basketball.
- I have an AS in Early Childhood Education and a BA in Child Development and Family Studies.
- My husband and I met playing basketball at the same college.
- I stopped working as a teacher to be a full time stay at home mom/wife. It is hard work but so worth it.
- Being pregnant was an amazing experience.
- The ocean is my favorite place.
- I love coffee because I worked at a coffee hut for 7 years.
- I am the parent representative/marketing manager for the Northern Interior Alaska Assocation for the Education of Young Children (niaaeyc).